Mi lista de blogs

martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

KWH ROBINSON´S PROJECT (USING TICS IN THE ENGLISH CLASSROOM)

KWH CHART ROBINSON DURANGO ZULETA
WHAT I KNOW?
My Project is called USE OF TICS IN THE ENGLISH CLASS. I know that the use of tics in english clases are very useful and motívate the students to learn more. I also know that there are courses to take in LA ESCUELA DEL MAESTRO.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW?
WHAT MY COLLEAGUES WOULD LIKE TO KNOW REGARDING MY PROJECT?
I want to know how to use better the video beam and internet in the classroom and if it´s posible to make some exams and games for making english classes more interesting.
HOW CAN I FOUND OUT?
References
Internet en la didáctica de las lenguas extranjeras un paso adelante. Pag 53
Revista IKALA, Universidad de Antioquia, Escuela de idiomas.
Tecnologies in the classroom, section 15 . Metodology in the language teaching.
The use of Media in language teaching, pag 459. Teaching english as a second or foreign language.

HOW CAN I PUT IT IN PRACTICE?
Finding out and practicing in websites and doing work in the classroom.
I have to learn how to make a blog and how to use tics and then put that in practice with the students.
During vacations I´m going to have a lot of free time and I am going to plan many things to do for next year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario